You are cordially invited to the exceptional flea market of the Chateau de Longchamps on the 11th of November 2018. You will find numerous clothes and evening dresses, books, decoration objects, etc., all coming from the Castle itself, at very low prices!
Small bites, local delicacies and beers will be available. You will also be able to discover artists, such as a glass engraver, the photographer Eleonore della Faille and products from non profit organizations.
Finally it will be the opportunity to visit the Gite (vacation house) of the Castle, which offers the most impressive view on the main court and the park.
We are looking forward to welcome you at the Castle on the 11th of November!
To know more about the exhibitors, crafts and other activities:
- Traditional leather craft and engraving by Xavier Malherbe – To know more: https://www.facebook.com/focusartistiquegravure/
- Poetic and inspired pictures by “souffle-moi des couleurs” by Eleonore della Faille – To know more: https://www.facebook.com/eleonoredellafaille/
- Indian craft products created by the NGO “A way with you” which sets up engaging community projects in India, by Marie-Véronique du Fontbaré.
- Inspired products by “Aiguilles de Mossoul”, an association of christian women refugees in Jordania – To know more: https://www.facebook.com/groups/245410872535477/
- Articles for babies and children from the talented designer “Marie Sans souci” – To know more: https://www.facebook.com/mariesanssoucideco/
- Tasting of delicious homemade delicacies including cakes, waffles, soup, etc.
- Beer tasting from the Abbaye de Flône, tea and ohter drinks available
- Sales of marmalade made with fruits from the Parc
- Possibility to enjoy autumn colours with a tour in the Parc